1. The average price of a Property is now £152,898.
2. The average price of a Property excluding flats, is £224,024
3. Average Home Prices have declined by 20% since 2007
4. The Average time it takes to sell a property is below 10 weeks for the first time since May 2008
5. House prices remained unchanged in May 2009-the first time this has happened for 20 months according to a new survey
6. 211, 254 and 246 are the number of days that the last three Housing Ministers have remained in post respectively
7. Taking pounds off your HIPs means you are probably not using an official Local Authority Search
8. 8 out of 10 cats would prefer to stay put rather than move
9. 45% of Homeowners have no mortgage
10. Conveyancing now comes with a fixed fee guarantee with no hidden charges
On - you agreed to accept cookies from this website - thank you.
On - you disabled cookies on this website - some functions will not operate as intended.
We use a range of cookies to improve your experience of our site. To comply with the e-Privacy Directive we need to seek your consent to set these cookies. Find out more.